Friday, October 9, 2009

My Life as Other Living Things

I am a lion that has been reproduced my mother
I am a communicator, sleeper, and living thing.
I am a mammal that is put in the same exact category as a human.
Most of all I am a living thing.

I am a Human
I am a human stands up 5 foot 7 in the sky.
I am a human that organizes my binder.
I am human that wears uniform to school.
I am Brandon

I am a Giraffe
I am Giraffe that comes out of my mom at 5 feet high.
I am a Giraffe that attitude grows better
I am a Giraffe that eats plants and walks like any other animal.
I am an adult Giraffe at 20 feet in height. I am a Living thing.

I am a cheetah
I am a cheetah that has black spots.
I am a cheetah that can run 60 miles per minute
I am a cheetah that has the energy for anything
Most of all I am am living.

I am a dog
I am a dog with the color of black.
I am a dog that obeys adults.
I am a dog that responds to food even when I am not hungry.
Best of all I am a dog.

By: Brandon Varner

1 comment:

  1. Brandon I loved the way you varied the perspective of each characteristic that are common to living things. Your work is exceptional!!!!

    ReplyDelete